Friday, November 07, 2008

QST is Publishing My Article About Antarctica!


Hi all!

At the request of the editors at QST, the official journal of the American Radio Relay League, I wrote an article about my 2006-07 experience at Patriot Hills and it is slated for publication in the January 2009 issue. It is available by subscription or at stores catering to amateur radio operators. My favorite store? KJI Electronics, 394 Bloomfield Ave, Caldwell, NJ 07006 http://kjielectronics.com/index.shtml

To the left is a copy of the QST cover article by my friend Nick Powell NH6ON who wrote a cover story on the US South Pole Station in the November 2001 issue.

1 comment:

Dale said...

Adam, interesting article in the January QST. I wintered over a couple years at Ellsworth(KC4USW) then Byrd Station(KC4USB) during and after the IGY.

Measured Radio Noise, Ionosphere, Cosmic Rays, and VLF.

KB7VEJ